Thursday, November 22, 2007

Home is Where Hearts Love Me

It's really good to be home. Hanging out with all my old friends and people being happy to see you again fills me with a great joy that's been missing from my life. I think my mom was really happy to see me. The way she welcomed me home makes me think she was worried about me, like I'd break down or something dumb like that. Even though I think my mom should know I would never do that, it feels good to see my mom look out for me like I was a little kid.

There are two more ideas out there for short stories for me to write, so you might be able to get your grubby hands on those in the future. I'm still only half way done with the original one that I started to get myself through this mess, but thanks to the little ading from the PI that i never had, I've gotten a couple more ideas that I want to explore. Maybe something good will come out of it. Maybe something GREAT. Who knows?

Late night writing; it's time for round 2 on the Thanksgiving eats.

I'm thankful to be home with the people that care.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

No comments: