Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You Dont Gotta Go Home, But You Gotta Get the FCK Outta Here (I Think I'll Do Both)

On the road back to VA.  So far, it has major uber (that's German!) sucked being back in Pensacola, but I think it's mostly because I've been given that taste of home, and started to get used to be being back last month.  It was everything I thought it would be (basically me drinking the weekends away... I should slow down..), and it'll only get better when all my things are moved into my sweetass, new house (codename: 'SWEETASSNESS').  The countdown is coming to a close.... 7 days to go.

So today I'll officially have nothing left in my apartment.  I wont have TV or much anything else.  I'll be sleeping on the floor, wrapped in a blanket for 7 nights.  Here's a roll call of things I'll have with me after this afternoon:

-Laptop
-Comforter
-Pillow x 2
-Some Clothes
-"World War Z" (I should take this time to read)
-Les Paul
-Uniforms
-Lots of old food/condiments/spices/sauces that I'm just gonna end up throwing away on Sunday

So what the hell am I gonna do with my time?  Well... what I've already been doing with my time (see below).


My New Song






Chocolate Rain




Old School FOB Acoustic




No comments: